Spring is the perfect time to visit our sites and remember your loved ones.
Our grounds and offices are now fully open (with proportionate Covid safety precautions). Book of remembrance rooms (where present) are also now open.
Whilst restrictions are relaxing, we want to ensure we continue to provide an environment that is safe and where people feel at ease and are aware of the remaining measures.
Covid Precautions (Update 28/03/2022):
- The wearing of face coverings is no longer a requirement; however, we recognise and respect that some mourners and colleagues may still choose to wear face coverings.
- We continue to encourage good hand hygiene the use of hand sanitiser in and around our buildings.
- We continue to well ventilate our buildings where possible to allow for good airflow.
- There is no maximum cap on the number of attendees at funeral services and we will endeavour to accommodate as many mourners as comfortably possible within our chapels.
- Regular cleaning is undertaken between services to multi-touch points (e.g., door handles, lecterns, catafalques, backs of pews) and a full clean of the chapel is undertaken at the end of every working day.
- Singing is now allowed within our chapels, although mourners are encouraged to wear face coverings due to the increased aerosol production when singing.
- We offer now the witness charging of coffins as normal.
- Curtains may remain open and for mourners to walk up to the coffin to touch/place flowers.
- We welcome donations and collections to be carried out by the Funeral Directors using their own donation boxes or encourage families to make use of online charitable giving sites.
- Mourners are requested to observe as far as possible current Government advice regarding public health measures to limit spread of the virus.
We are fully open to assist you with enquiries regarding memorials.
Please download a digital version of our Memorial Brochure or complete the enquiry form on the Brochure Request page.
We would be delighted to talk to you over the telephone or meet you in person and show you our beautifully landscaped Garden of Remembrance.
Memorials update – 28 July 2021
Due to events beyond our control resulting from significantly delayed shipments from overseas, memorial orders are currently being received later than expected. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We are endeavouring to limit any disruption to a minimum.
If you are considering purchasing a memorial, we encourage you to place your order at the earliest opportunity to ensure its installation as early as possible.
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any enquiries, please contact the Crematorium Office.